Engineering solutions that enable gamers to take control and build their way to play
Job Summary: ByoWave’s Software Platforms team provides the foundation on which our user experience is built. We are building the software platform which includes our interactive 3D controller builder, our remappable mobile application, and our data analytics dashboard. We are focused on delivering the security, capability, and performance demanded by our user experience. Join our team to work on cutting-edge solutions in assistive technology world.
- Write well structured, testable, efficient, and maintainable code
- Write automated tests
- Deploy software incrementally to meet very fast paced development
- Regularly refactor code to adapt business requirements and evolving technical landscapes.
- Front end development of webtool using React JS
- Cross Platform mobile application for Android and IOS in React Native
- Storing data to NoSQL databases
- Version control using Git
The ideal candidate will have:
- Full stack software development experience including in building front-end SaaS applications
- Knowledge of modern trends in Frontend Engineering
- Ability to implement UI cross-browser and cross-device design
- Accessible Design Knowledge
- Integration experience with RESTFUL APIs
- Mobile App development in React Native
- Serverless Backend knowledge
- NoSQL database experience
- Cloud Development Experience – Azure/AWS/GCP
- Proven microservices development
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Good attitude to tough situations and high-stress start-up environment
Soft Skills: Collaboration with different teams, Inquisitive and adaptable, Initiative, execute at a high standard, team-player, organisational skills.
Bonus Skills: Data analytics and AI/ML projects, Understanding of Assistive technology standards, Avid Gamer!
Location: Galway, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com